ebtd offers a vintage designer furniture rental service that can help you create the look you want for your next shoot, event or project.
We specialise in postmodern and vintage Italian furniture.
As with everything we do, we try to keep things as relaxed and friendly as possible. This means no legal papers, just an agreement on condition.
The day rate for furniture hire equates to 10% of the retail price of the item.
We can also deliver and collect (subject to availability) so you can focus on what you do best.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, keep reading to find out exactly how it works.
If you’re ready to go now, just get in touch and we’ll get the ball rolling.
How Vintage Furniture Hire Works
- You contact us with the details of your project. So long as you don’t have plans for anything extreme, we move to step two.
- You tell us which pieces you need. This is a very important step for both of us. Where possible, it’s great to have this agreed from the outset. This will help us ensure what you want will be available when you want it.
- We agree a collection/ delivery time and date. Before goods are surrendered to your care, we inspect the items together to identify marks, blemishes and signs of wear.
- You use the items as discussed.
- You return/ we collect the goods. They are checked and re-incorporated into stock.
Things to Know about Vintage Furniture Hire
- In the unlikely event that any items are damaged while in your care, you will be charged for the cost of the repairs. We promise not to profit from these fees and will share repair invoices with you.
- If an item is damaged beyond repair, you will be charged 85% of the retail price of the item.
- To make up for losing stock from our shop floor, we require that full payment is made in advance.
If you’d like to find out more about vintage designer furniture hire, please get in touch to discuss your options in greater detail.