The ebtd London photography studio lies in a renovated mechanics garage in the heart of Walthamstow.
It can be hired from as little as £250.
This quiet building boasts excellent public transport connections (Walthamstow Central and the Victoria Line are just 0.4 miles away), permits for on-street parking (available upon request), a 3m wide entrance, high-speed internet, blackout/ daylight options, a kitchenette and a changing room.
There are also two dedicated shoot areas to choose from – one ceiling height Colorama and one white cube (as pictured above) – so you can be sure to find the best photography space for your needs.
What really sets our offering apart, however, is that you will have the option to use any or all of our mid century modern furniture collection for your shoot – at no extra cost. The space can also be hired empty.
Key Studio Photography Features
- 60sqm of useable space; ceiling heights of up to 3.7m
- Varied wall textures throughout (including birch, exposed brick and white plaster)
- Washroom/ changing area
- Parking permits
- External steel shutters enable blackout
- Half day (four hours), Mon-Fri: £250
- Full day (eight hours), Mon-Fri: £350
- Full day, Sat/Sun: £1,000
- Colorama: £10 per metre
For more information or to discuss availability, please get in touch.